Vegan Sweet Red Pepper and Chickpea Curry on Rice Recipe
Vegan Red Pepper and Chickpea Curry Recipe
6 Servings – Approximately 1/2 cup per serving | 3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus per serving
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 six oz. cup of plain coconut milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1 cup garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Mix chopped veggies, yogurt, coconut milk and chickpeas in a pot.
- Mix in curry and garlic powder.
- Cook on medium-high heat until soft approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve on top of brown rice (be sure to track additional PointsPlus values depending on how much brown rice you have).