Vegan Spinach Gnocchi and Pine Nuts Recipe
Vegan Spinach Gnocchi and Pine Nuts
3 Servings – Approximately 1 cup per serving | 8 Weight Watchers PointsPlus per serving*
- 1 package vacuum-sealed spinach gnocchi (works well with regular gnocchi too)
- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance Whipped Butter Spread
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package fresh spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add pine nuts to pan; cook 3 minutes or until butter and nuts are lightly browned, stirring constantly.
- Add garlic to pan; cook 1 minute.
- Add gnocchi and spinach to pan; cook 1 minute or until spinach wilts, stirring constantly.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
*P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com