Vegan Barley and Red Kidney Beans Recipe — Slow Cooker
Vegan Barley and Red Kidney Beans Recipe — Slow cooker
6 Servings – Approximately 1 cup per serving | 5 Weight Watchers PointsPlus per serving*
- 1 cup uncooked barley
- 1 small uncooked red onion(s), finely chopped
- 1 rib uncooked celery, chopped
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 1/2 cups red kidney beans
- 28 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp table salt
- Place all ingredients in order listed in slow cooker; do not stir.
- Cover and cook on low setting of slow cooker for 7 hours; stir and serve.
*P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com