Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe – Single Serving
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
1 Serving (entire recipe – approximately 3 pancakes) | 4 Weight Watchers PointsPlus per serving*
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 banana
- pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients except for banana in blender, blend.
- Add the banana and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbles begin to form, then flip.
- Makes about 3 medium sized pancakes.
*P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com