Where have you been all of my VeganWW life? Zero PPV and resembles spaghetti? Can’t be true – but it is!
See below for instructions on how to cook in the microwave, I like to enjoy mine with some marinara sauce on top!
- Pierce the squash several times with a sharp knife.
- Place in a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave for 8 to 10 minutes, then let stand for 5 minutes or so in the microwave to finish steaming.
- Cut open, remove the seeds and pulp (be careful – squash will be VERY hot).
- Separate the strands with a fork.